August 30th 2006


Phew, what a busy day! This morning Mummy took me to visit the nursery I will be going to in a couple of weeks. She had lots of forms to fill in, and she told them lots of things about me so they can look after me well. There were lots of toys to play with and a big big wall painted with fish (no wonder Mummy picked this nursery!!).
Then we drove down to see Grandma and Gramps. I had a snooze in the car on the way down, but when we arrived I woke up straight away as there was lots to see. As a result of my curiosity there was no way I was going back to sleep, so by the time I came to have my lunchtime milk I was tired and grizzly and just wanted to suck my fingers to make me feel better.
We then went to see some nice gardens, but I fell asleep in my pram, then we drove to the seaside at Goring. I woke up again as the seaside air was breezy but nice and fresh ... so yet again I didn't get enough sleep.
Never mind, back at Grandma and Gramps, I hung on in there with little sleep, but got more and more tired. They are so nice to me I didn't want to close my eyes. In the end Mummy gave me my milk, and parcelled me into my chair and we drove home, and guess what? I woke up when I got home, but Mummy put me straight down for a proper nap before my bath so I feel much better now.!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home