Watch Jasmine Grow

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August 22nd 2006



Lots of news today. I was feeling much better yesterday so spent loads of time playing. I was up for a whole 1.5 hours at a time. My new trick is kicking objects above me with my feet (see photo) - Daddy is pleased as he still thinks there is hope for me becomming an England rugby international.

Last night I woke Mummy at 4.30am as I got myself in a right old pickle and couldn't sort it out. I managed to break out of my swaddle and turn myself a full 90 degrees in my crib - my head was in it's usual place but my legs ended up between the bars hanging out the side. When Mummy came into see what was wrong with me she laughed but then gave me a big cuddle and sorted me out. Goodness only knows how I managed this gymnastic feat! I think Mummy wishes she had her camera but did the right thing and got me out of my predicament. I suspect I might be sleeping in my Gro-bag soon so that I can't get stuck again!

This morning Mummy took me to the creche at the gym while she went to Body Pump. I played nicely on their gymini and also sat in the rocking chair watching everything else going on. It was lots of fun so I am going back on Thursday.

The only bad news is that I had to go for the second set of my innoculations at lunchtime. They hurt me yet again so I had a good old scream just to make sure everyone knew that I wasn't happy. Once I had my lunchtime milk I calmed down and then went for a nice long nap. I am hoping that I don't have a bad reaction and get a fever tonight - I was lucky last time so fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home