August 17th 2006

What a rotten few days I've had! I've had a bit of a funny tummy so haven't been taking my milk as I am just not hungry. I was also sick a couple of times and according to Mummy my nappies were'nt great either. Other than that I have been my usual smiley self (as you can see by the photo).
Mummy phoned the health visitor on Tuesday and then took me to the health centre on Wednesday. They weighed me, but I have not put on any weight since last week .... but not lost any either. They checked my temparature which was fine, and also that I was not dehydrated. Basically they think I had a bug which I am now on the way to getting rid of, but it will take time before I am hungry and drinking all my milk again. Mummy hasn't been sleeping well as she is worried about me - I've been sleeping fine - silly Mummy.
On a more cheery note, Mummy took me for my first proper session at the creche at the gym today. She went off and had lunch and I was looked after by some nice ladies who played with me on a baby gym and gave me lots of cuddles. I was very good for them. Mummy says I can go back next week while she goes to Body Pump - I am really looking forward to it (and I think she is too!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home