Watch Jasmine Grow

Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14th 2006

Today Mummy took me for my first 'induction' session at the creche at the gym. Once I am 12 weeks old Mummy can book me in there so that she can go to the gym, and the nice people there will look after me and play games with me for a while - they will even feed me my milk. It seemed like there was lots to do there and lots of soft mats for me to lie and kick around on. There were 3 other children there when I visited and they were all keen to look after me too.

On Thursday I am going back and Mummy is going to leave me on my own there for a little while as a 'practice' for next week when I can start for real! I am going to go at lunchtime so that they can feed me my milk and I can play, rather than when I am tired and need my sleep. That way I really get to see all the new and exciting things around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home