August 23rd 2006


Thankfully no ill effects of my innoculations so I had a good nights sleep. When Mummy came in this morning I gave her a big smile to show her how good I had been, and then drank all my milk (see photo).
As a treat Mummy took me for my first swim this morning. I am now officially a member of the gym. I wore my new swim nappy and my pimk wet suit which fits much better now. Mummy took me in the pool and I had a good splash around for about 10 minutes. I swam on my front and back and Mummy gave me a tour of the whole pool. Then we got out and changed and I went home for my nap. I really enjoyed my swim, although it was a bit scarey being in the pool compared to my bath, but I definitely wat to go again.
This afternoon we are going to the diving shop again to see the funny man with the paintings (tatoos) all over him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home