Watch Jasmine Grow

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th 2006

The last few days have been very ordinary. It is so hot at the moment that I am pretty much stuck in my nursery with the air conditioning unit for company. Mummy has been spending lots of time with me in there, but even she has to do other things occasionally! Because it has been so hot, I've not been able to go out at all in my pram, and even Mummy's car is a bit of a struggle. I've also had trouble sleeping during the day as far too many things to be looking at (Daddy is convinced I take after Mummy on this characteristic as she never sleeps unless she has to!)

Tomorrow we are going to brave the weather and go and see Mummy's Diving friends in Clapham. Also Sharon, one of Mummy's friends from primary school, is coming to visit so at least I might get chance to dress in one of my outfits or at least something other than vest and nappy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home