Watch Jasmine Grow

Thursday, June 22, 2006

June 22nd 2006




We had a fun Tesco trip yesterday. I quite like Tesco as I get a nice big comfy seat to myself. I can happily sleep in this nice cosy environment. However I wasn't to impressed when I woke up and found I was surrounded by shopping ... hang on, this is my space! Surely this wasn't all for me??

Daddy was trying out new techniques to wind me. As you can see by the photo, his methods get more bizarre by the minute - I really wasn't sure about this at all!

Today we went out for coffee to meet Tania and Leo. Leo was being naughty today as he would not go to sleep so Tania phoned Bronson who was working at home to come and take him away. I just chilled out and drank my milk and Mummy had her coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home