Watch Jasmine Grow

Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 18th 2006



Father's Day today ... although Daddy had forgotten! I surprised him by dressing in my 'I love Daddy' outfit bought especially for the occasion. I also had him a mug made with my photo on which he wants to take to work, and I bought him a book on how to look after me and Mummy and also some chocolates which Mummy seems to be rationing - maybe because Daddy has already grown up fully!

Mummy went for a swim and Daddy fed me at lunch time.
I was a bit of a pickle all day as I wouldn't sleep properly, kept wanting food, but then not taking it all - I just thought I would see what Mummy and Daddy are really made of and to check my lungs were in full working order ... they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home