June 17th 2006
We had a really busy day today. Mummy dressed me in my 'Lillte Roo' outfit as we were obviously going to see lots of nice people. Mummy's cousin Sarah Louise bought 'Little Roo' for me.
Mummy's friend Claire came over with her little girl Amelia. She was lovely - she's 3 now. Mummy and Claire talked lots so I just dozed away happily.
In the afternoon we went to see more of Mummy's friends, Alexia, Suzanne (who is having a baby like me in October), Colin, and their little girl Katie. We had lots of fun but it was very hot so I got a bit fractious and didn't want my dinner so we came home.
Finally in the evening, Mummy's friends Liza and Sean came to visit as they were passing on their way back to Liverpool. I was getting ready for bed at the time but managed to stay awake for an extra few minutes before finally passing out.
I slept quite well at night - I had my feed at 11pm, then woke at 3.30 and 7am for more food!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home