Monday 5th June 2006
The midwife came to see me today. She wasn't very friendly. She wanted to weigh me to see if I was eating enough and also had to do the pin prick tests on my foot. (They take a small sample of blood fom the heal to send away to check for various ailments.) She hurt me a bit when she pricked my heal, so when se went to weigh me I did a wee all over her scales. Mummy was very embarrassed, but secretly thought it was funny. I have gained weight and am now 8lb. Most babies apparently lose weight and it takes them a few days to regain their birth weight so whatever Mummy and Daddy are feeding me must be working! I got a clean bill of health and then Mummy took me for a walk in the pram to the shops in Hinchley Wood.
In the evening Jeffo and Aggie came to visit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home