Watch Jasmine Grow

Monday, June 12, 2006

11th June 2006

Another hot hot day today - I really don't like this heat. Mum and Dad are really trying to keep my room cool but it is a lost cause. Nana and Grandad came to visit for the last time before they fly to the States. They actually looked after me for much of the afternoon as Mummy and Daddy went to take the 'pond' back and also went for a nice lunch in the sunshine. Nan als helped Mummy bath me later - I like my bathtime it's fun. However it was so hot in the evening I could not sleep so kept crying and crying. In the end, Daddy moved my cot into the dining room and Mummy had to sleep on the sofa - I don't think she was too impressed. However, at least I got some sleep and that's all that matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home