June 19th 2006


Today Mummy took me to the pub for lunch with her friends Julia and Sharon. As I had been a real pickle last night and kept Mummy up from 2.30am - 5.30am, and then woken again at 7am I thought I'd better be ultra good. I din't want to lull Mummy into a false sense of security so I cried a bit before hand and en route ... but once we got there I was good as gold as Mummy fed me my milk, and then I went to sleep where I still am now (2 hours later!!)
Mummy dressed me in one of my new outfits - Jemima Puddleduck, and my special shoes from Nana. I felt really grown up like a model!
Daddy has bought a little TV/DVD for my room, and some headphones so that when I am keeping Mummy and Daddy up at night, they can try and keep themselves sane. They assure me that in months to come I can play my lullabys and things like that on it. I will make sure though that even with the headphones on they will still be able to hear me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home