June 29th 2006




Yesterday I was a bit of a pickle for Mummy. She is trying to teach me to go to sleep on my own, as I can get most of the way there but never manage to keep my eyes shut for long as there is so much else going on. We managed this in the morning and I slept for a while, but in the afternoon it all went wrong, and I just could not get to / stay asleep. In the end Mummy and I were both exhausted and Daddy came into the room to find us both passed out on the sofa. Poor Mummy and poor me. (Note the collection of drinks - my milk, Mummy's milk (red wine) and Daddy's milk (Stella) !!) I've been much better today though and will get there eventually!
On a more positive note, Mummy thinks I smiled yesterday properly (not wind!) and also I am looking around lots more so am far more alert. I definitely r4ecognise Mummy and her voice now and I have been looking at all sorts of exciting things - might explain why I don't want to go to sleep - I might miss something interesting!!
The other photos are me in my 'cuddle robe' at bath time today ... I like my baths

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home