Watch Jasmine Grow

Saturday, June 24, 2006

June 24th 2006



Yesterday we went to Daddy's office as Mummy gave Daddy a lift to work. We met lots of nice people and they all said that I was far too pretty to belong to Daddy!

Today we did a really special visit. We went to see my Great Grandma - Grandma and Gramps came too. Great Grandma is nearly 100 years old so is really old compared to me. She could not see me too well but saw my dark hair and was able to feel my tiny fingers. She was a bit over whelmed but was very pleased to have met all of her great grandchildren. Mummy has told me lots of stories about her life and how things have changed over the years - I wonder what the next 100 years will be like for me?

Grandma and Gramps then took me and Mummy to lunch at Squires. I was very good, but was quite sleepy so did not take too much of my lunch. We also met by chance Mum's second cousin Fiona there. By the time we got home I was a bit tired and windy so had a good old cry, so Daddy sorted me out whilst he watched the football - Mummy went for a swim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home