Watch Jasmine Grow

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October 24th 2006




Had a really busy day at nursery today. We sang nursery rhymes and I plyed with sand and loved it. Daddy said if I carried on I would be mixing concrete for him soon!?!

When I came home, Tania, Cameron, James and Matthew were here. As a VIP I got a lot of attention as soon as I opened the door, and it was all a bit overwhelming, but I soon got used to my fans. I had my nap, and then Mummy got me up at 6.30pm so I could have a play before my bath. She sat me in my high chair so that I could start getting used to it, and I watched James and Matthew having their tea. It was so good as I was sitting at the table with them - I can't wait until I am eating grown up food too.

Then I went upstairs for my milk and bath. Matthew came to help and found me lots of toys to play with as well as my Mermaid bath book. After my bath I went downstairs to play for a little while longer, and then went to bed and fell asleep straight away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home