October 6th 2006


Yesterday was a special day for Mummy and Daddy as they have been married 10 years! They are going out to dinner to celebrate at the weekend and Nan and Grandad are going to look after me for the evening so I'd bette be good. Last night after putting me to bed, they just had a nice feast of goodies to eat and champagne - I know this as Mummy took me to Waitrose (It' where VIP's shop you know!) in the afternoon to do the shopping - I'll be eating things like this soon!
I've been my usual happy self and had 2 good days at nursery where I slept and took my milk to plan. Thursday was especially good as we had a play in the garden too - I was wrapped up in my fluffy white fleece so I didn't get cold. I also enjoyed creche yesterday too.
We are having fun with my clothes at the moment as I still fit a lot of my 0-3 month clothes, but as they are all summer ones they are now too cold. So Mummy is starting to dress me in lots of new outfits (and I mean there are lots of them!) but they are 3-6 months and all a bit too big! Oh welll, if I keep drinking all my milk I am sure I will grow in to them soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home