October 1st 2006



Told you I would keep Mummy guessing .... 2 mornings in a row now I've ended up sideways! My busy life continues. Suzanne came to see us on Thursday. She is going to have a new baby soon so we are keeping our fingers crossed for some good news. She had a practice with me as she gave me my milk and lots of cuddles.
On Friday Mummy took me to creche and then to Tesco in the afternoon. I managed to master sitting in my little seat in the trolley and eating my feet! Mummy spent half the time retrieving my socks before she just gave up!
On Saturday Mummy took me swimming again and we had a nice relaxing paddle around.
And today Mummy took me for some more retail therapy - she really is not very good at this at all ..... girls I need your help desparately!
Tomorrow I am going to go and get weighed again as it has been such a long time so look out for the latest update.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home