February 8th 2007
I have been trying lots of new things lately. I am learning to clean my new teeth, and Mummy has bought me a special sparkly tooth brush. Also I am practicing standing too, and can now hold on to my walker for a short time on my own.
Today when I woke up there was lots of snow. Auntie Diane visited to look after me for a while as Mummy went to the supermarket and stocked up on all the essentials (like wine and biscuits). Auntie Diane took me outside to play in the snow.
She put me in my pink wellies (which were a bit big) and lots of layers. She didn't manage to take any pictures though as she didn't want to put me down in case I got all wet and mushy!
She put me in my pink wellies (which were a bit big) and lots of layers. She didn't manage to take any pictures though as she didn't want to put me down in case I got all wet and mushy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home