Watch Jasmine Grow

Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23rd 2007 - Part 2

After coming back from Auntie Diane's, Mummy and Daddy took me to Horton Park Farm in the afternoon. We met Henry there and his Mummy and Daddy (Simon and Sally). As my tooth was hurting a bit I took Piglet with me to chew on, but Henry stole him from me. We eventually negotiated terms and I managed to get him back. It was fun seeing all the animals. I watched chinchillas chasing each other around, rabbits, guinea pigs and also big animals like the pigs, goats and llamas.












When I got a bit tired I had a ride on Daddy's shoulders and then had some of his ice-cream to boost my energy.

After looking at all the animals, we then went to play with the cars. Firstly I chose a bike to ride on like Brad's, then I found a digger just like the one we have at home where I could move the leavers. Daddy helped me at first, then I managed it myself. Henry played too - he had a tractor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home