April 13th 2007
Well, it's Friday 13th and I have lots of news:
Today I got a surprise new tooth which none of us saw coming - I now have 4 - 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.
My big achievement today is that I now can climb the stairs. Mummy caught me at the bottom of our hallway stairs and then followed me up while I climbed the others. When I got to the top I turned myself round to sit up and then dived forward to Mummy to go back down again. She of course caught me and has said that she will put a gate up to stop me climbing the stairs un-supervised. Hhuummpphh.
Finally, we have had visitors - Tania, Cameron, James and Matthew. So I have had some new friends to play with. James thought it was funny when I gave him lots of cuddles. We also played with my new 'mega blocks' and had crawling races around the room when I tried to catch James.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home